IVF DIRECTORS GROUP
The IVF Directors professional group assists directors of IVF units in ensuring sustainable provision of assisted reproductive services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Maintenance and improvement of high quality Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) service
provision by maximising success rates and ensuring appropriate consumer support.
- Representing ART units and their patients to appropriate authorities on issues related to reproductive technologies such as:
- Consumer access
- Contributing to the Reproductive Technologies Accreditation Committee (RTAC) Code of Practice.
- Advising the FSA Board on relevant clinical matters.
- Addressing clinical, ethical and competitive issues related to ART
- Setting the annual accreditation fee that ART units pay to the FSA.
- Contributing to matters such as data collection and audit of ART.
- Advise ART units on the impact of legislative and funding changes.
- Advising the FSA Board on media and publicity issues relating to the good standing of ART in
Australia and New Zealand